Total Pageviews

Friday, February 1, 2013

New Release Day at Doodle Pantry!

The first day of the month means it is New Release Day at Doodle Pantry!   This month I chose to showcase the new set called Dolphins - I used the PRECOLORED version of the dolphin because I love the colors and they make my card making so much more fun and enjoyable.  Plus, I can make lots of them for Operation Write Home and birthday cards for kids are always needed.


I used this week's Sketch #157 for OWH Stars and Stamps and  lo and behold this card also qualifies for the OWH Midweek Throwdown  - Happy Birthday card challenge!  Talk about getting some miles out of one card!  :)

Here is the sketch:



This card came together so quickly and easily that I printed a dozen more images and the patterned paper to go with them (all included in the set) for more cards for my OWH box that is almost full and ready to ship out.

Thanks for stopping  by and Happy Stamping!


10 comments:

  1. Love the layout and love the card - what a great card for your OWH box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this, Lisa! love the cute dolphin, great sentiment, and very pretty patterned papers. neat ribbon treatment!!! I'm gonna keep that in mind, and thanks for educating me on pre-colored digital stamps! I will be looking into this very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out really cute. Love the way you fed the ribbon through. Way to go with all the OWH challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this card!! Great sketch and I love what you did with the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable! Love your take on the sketch too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card and the ribbon with the eyelets is perfect! (I always forget about using those eyelets...!)
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love your ribbon treatment, works perfectly with the dolphin's tail, very creative!Wonderful design, you aced the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this layout - works so wonderfully with the Doodle Pantry dolphin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa I really like how you did the ribbon passing under the Dolphin, very nice!

    ReplyDelete